Do you need an effective way to share media while on the go! It would help if you had Pico Projectors with its pocket-sized design. The device is compact and ideal to take with you anywhere.
You can use it for entertainment at home or the office. With the apparatus, you can turn a theater screen into a high definition display. You can use it with your laptop, tablet, Smartphone of most other portable devices. Are you ready to buy one? Are you uncertain which one to purchase?
Do you have limited money? We have compiled a list of the top 10 best Pico projectors for you right here. Pick your favorite one today.
You can also check out: Top 10 Best Portable Projector Screens In 2020
Best Pico Projectors for 2020
Ultimate Reviews Pico Projectors
10. ARTlii iPhone Pico Projector
Do you need a gift for a child? The multifunctional device available here will make an ideal gift for any kid. You can connect it to the iPhone with version 4 and above. Further, you can hook up it with the Macbook. The mini size makes it able for you to carry it around and measures 5 x 3.4 x 1.9-inches.
The weight is 10 oz and weightless when placed in a bag. For an epic performance, you need to use it in a dark environment for the best display. The Pico projector does not have a built-in battery, but you can charge it with a power bank. Android users will be pleased to know that they too can use the device with their phone.
What makes the mini projectors an excellent buy it is born for home entertainment? The apparatus comes with loads of interfaces to display movies, games, and more. Further, the customer service is excellent, and you get a three-year warranty.
- Lightweight at 10 oz and compact at 5 x 3.4 x 1.9 inches to take anywhere
- Made with an LCD imaging unit with a native resolution of 320 x 240 pixels
- The device supports a resolution of 1920 x 1080P
- The aspect ratio is 4:3 or 16:9
- The projection ratio is 2.7:1
- Works with a 5V/2A power supply and most smart devices
- Designed with HDMI, AV, SD, and USB slots
- Works with loudspeaker and stereo headphones
- Supports different media formats and comes with seven sound effects
- Compatible with video and text files
- You get a 3-year warranty
9. Magnasonic Mini Projector
With the Pico Projector from Magnasonic, you can bring home entertainment to life for all to enjoy. With the HDMI connection, you can display movies, games, and presentations. Connect it to a laptop in the conference room or use it with your Smartphone.
The included battery provides up to two-hours of viewing, and it has a built-in speaker. View vibrant images with the 50 lumens Texas Instrument LED light for razor sharp life-like images. The projector features a WVGA 854 x 480-pixel resolution with a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
Display movies on the wall or in the backyard and charge it with a USB device. For playing games, you can use it with a headphone plugged into the 3.5mm headphone jack. The piece of equipment works with plug and plays to different apparatuses. Included with the package you get extra the HDMI cable, Tripod, and USB-to-Micro USB charging cable.
The LED light source has a lamp life use of up to 20k-hours and has a projection size of 30-inches to 100-inches. The gadget has an uncomplicated design and versatile to use with your mobile phone and other platforms. Furthermore, you can use it with your Apple device but will need extra cables.
- Works with DLP Technology supplied by Texas Instruments
- Equipped with two 1W speakers with a 3.5mm audio output headphone jack
- Comprise rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with up to two hours of use
- The battery charges via a USB charging cable
- The lens is a manual optical lens with a throw ratio of 1.2
- It has a large screen 100-inch screen with plug and play
- Provides an 854 x 480 resolution with a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Comes with built-in speakers
- Lightweight at 1.2 pounds and measures 7 x 6.1 x 5.3-inches
8. AAXA Technologies Pico Projector
Do you need a true pocket projector, look at the AAXA Technologies model measuring 4.24 x 2.36 x 0.7-inches? It helps if you use it in dark lit areas and displays up to 60-inch images. Included you get an adjustable tripod, Micro SD, HDMI support, and USB.
With the compact design, you can take it anywhere, and the battery provides up to 80+ minutes of use. Furthermore, the gadget displays an HD native resolution for sharper detailed images. You can view media up to 60-inches and display presentations at work.
Alternatively, it works with different media formats such as JPG, AVI, and MP4. You can connect it with speakers using the 3.5mm AUX out and hook it up with older devices. The Pico projector has a native resolution of 1280 x 720, and you can recharge the device using the Micro USB port.
- Made with bright 25 Lumens with a high definition of 720p
- Equipped with a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with up to 80+ minutes of viewing
- Supports different formats for watching movies, playing games, presentations and more
- Comprise mini-HDMI, USB, MicroSD, and AV
- In low light conditions, the projector displays up to a 60-inch image
- Comes with a built-in media player and compact to take anywhere
- The LED light offers up to 15k hours and comes with a built-in speaker
7. Sony HD Pico Projector
It is time to turn out the lights and use the Sony Pico Projector for a night of movies at home. With the Sony, you get a focus-free projection displayed up to 120-inches. What makes the gadget so fantastic is it automatically determines the right focus. With the function, it makes your life more straightforward as the Sony Laser Beam Scanning Technology takes care of the rest.
No matter on what surface you display the media the features keeps the screen display accessible to view. You can take the mini projector with you anywhere and connect it with Wi-Fi or HDMI devices. Alternatively, you get multiple screen sizes to view content 12-feet away.
For added sound, you can connect it with Bluetooth enabled speakers or headphones and it works as a portable charging device. The equipped rechargeable battery offers you up to an hour of viewing. You will not be disappointed with the Pico Projector offering ample bright images.
Furthermore, the device comes with a low battery warning and the internal speakers fantastic. The only negative is the projector is a bit loud.
- You can use it to view movies, images, and data
- Connect the Pico to your mobile device and other platforms
- Has Wi-Fi, MHL, and HDMI connection
- You can use with your Apple, Android, and gaming console by using an extra AV cable
- No need of manual focus as it has a free-focus design and does everything automatically
- Lightweight at 7.4-ounces with a compact 5.9 x 3 x 0.5-inch design
- You receive a USB to the micro USB charging cable, nice case, and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter
- Available in two colors gold and gray
- Works most effective in dark lit rooms with a display up to 120-inches
- Comprise built-in speakers but connects with Bluetooth enabled headphones and speakers
- Consist of a 3400mAh rechargeable battery with up to an hour of use
6. ASUS S1 Pico Projector
The Icicle Gold color of the ASUS S1 looks fantastic, and the small design fits comfortably in your pocket. You get a carrying case to keep the Pico Projector safe, and you can enjoy up to three hours of viewing with the battery. The only problem is it puts out 90-lumens at 480p.
You will find the image quality is on the weak side and the low resolutions noticeable. The device fits in your palm and is weightless at 0.75lbs. Furthermore, you can use it to charge your Smartphone using the USB port. The lens projections 1.1:1 and offers you a seamless connection with USB, MHL, and HDMI media devices.
One thing for sure is it has a fantastic battery use and is portable enough for tailgating, work, and home entertainment. Unfortunately, it does not have keystone adjustment, but the fan runs quietly. Further, the room needs to be dark for the best image display.
- Has a rechargeable 6,000 mAh battery with up to three-hours viewing
- You can use it as a power bank to charge your mobile devices
- The DLP Technology makes it able for LED to have a lifespan of up to twenty years
- The 200 lumens offers brightness and resolution of 854 x 480p up to 100-inches in low light conditions
- Lightweight at 0.75 pounds with a throw ratio of 1:1
- Designed with a built-in speaker and receiver and connects via USB, MHL, and HDMI
- You can use it with your iPhone, iPad and with the MHL cable you can use it with Android devices
5. COCAR Mini Projector
The COCAR Pico Projector works with a wireless DLP mobile Android Operation System. You get keystone correction, and it is powered with a Quad-Core CPU processor. The gadget supports HDMI connectivity and has the Google Play Store built-in.
The brightness is 100 lumens and equipped with an OSRAM LED lamp with a 2000:1 contrast ratio. The lamp lifespan is 30k hours for an extended viewing experience. The projection ratio is 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 and supports 1080p resolutions as well. The sounds powerful and makes it an outstanding home theater device.
With the compact and lightweight construction, you can take it anywhere, and the battery is rechargeable. You can view the media up to 2.5 hours, which is average to watch any movie. You can use it wirelessly or wired with the screen mirroring system.
- Available in black and has an Android 7.1 system
- Comes with keystone correction with external connections to use mobile devices
- The picture is sharp with the DLP Technology equipped with 100 lumens with a 150-inch projection range
- Lightweight and compact with the alloy shell and has the same size as the iPhone 7
- Has built-in Wi-Fi with screen mirroring
- Equipped with a 4,000 mAh rechargeable battery with up to 2.5-hours viewing
- The LED bulb has a lifespan of 30k-hours
- One-year Warranty
4. Nebula Capsule Mini Projector
With the Nebula Capsule, you have a min cinema available in your pocket to use anywhere. The device works with Android 7.1 operation systems to stream applications and watches content. The gadget gives an Omni-directional sound and looks like a soda can.
You can enjoy video viewing up to four hours with the rechargeable battery. The picture quality is remarkable, and it comes with quick charge technology. Furthermore, it creates any space into a theater. You can even use it for big screen gaming. The apparatus is available in black or red to fit in with your lifestyle and looks great standing anywhere.
You can place it in your bag or packet to use it at camping sites, the office, school, or home.
- 100 ANSI Lumens with a display of up to 100-inches
- Suitable to use in dimmer lighting conditions
- Equipped with an Omni-directional speaker
- Portable with the aluminum structure and looks like a soda can
- You can stream content with the Android 7.1 OS but does not support Chromecast
- Offers you four-hours of viewing with a single charge
- Works with a dedicated app available on Google Play
- The image resolution is 854 x 480
- Connects to mobile devices via USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, and Wi-Fi
2. AAXA P300 Pico Projector
The next Pico projector is a real pocket media device to take anywhere. The device measures 5.9-inches long with a width of 3.9-inches and stands 1.6-inches tall. Additionally, you get a mini tripod, VGA input, HDMI support, USB port, composite video input, a Micro SD card slot, and 3.5mm aux out.
Whether you are watching movies/games at home, need to use it for presentations the mini projectors capable of handling both. The battery is built-in and rechargeable with up to an hour of viewing. You get up to 120-inch image projection and display high-resolution content.
The LED lifespan is 20k-hours with a 1280 x 800P resolution and the onboard media players powerful. Furthermore, you get the remote control included as well. Users love all the features, but they found the focus knob a bit finicky.
- Has a native resolution of 1280 x 800 HD and works with the DLP Technology from Texas Instruments
- In the Pico Projector Class, it has the highest lumens of 500 with 20k-hours LED lamp life
- Comes with an onboard media player and built-in speakers
- Works with microSD card, HDMI, USB Flash Drive, and more
- Weighs .97 lbs and equipped with a 60-minute rechargeable battery
- Suitable to use at businesses and the home
- Provides a 120-inch projection in low light conditions
- Apple and PC compatible and supports 1080p/i and 720p formats
1. LG PH300 Pico Projector
For the best Pico Projector, we selected the LG PH300 model for many reasons. The projector offers an accurate color with 151 lumens and is not too bright. You can view movies from up to 5-feet with an image display of 42-inches. Furthermore, it has a built-in speaker with a tuner.
The battery has an excellent consumption use of up to 2.5-hours to stream from your Smartphone or other portable devices. You can connect it via HDMI or MHL. For the office, it is great to look at presentations and images without using a laptop. Additionally, you get a quality image with the contrast ratio of 100k: 1 and come with auto keystone correction.
The lifespan of the bulb is 20-years and the compact design and works with Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast. Using the projectors simple and you can use it with the remote control or the buttons on the top.
- Embedded with a battery offering up to 2.5 hours of viewing and works with the LED light source
- Equipped with a 300 ANSI lumens bulb with a resolution of 1280 x 720P
- Provides plug and play options via USB, HDMI, and cable connection
- Included is a small remote with power cable
- Compact and lightweight at 5 pounds
- Measures 11.8 x 6 x 10-inches
- Suitable for conference room use without using a laptop
- The contrast ratio is 100k:1 and comes with auto keystone correction
- Has a built-in tuner to use with Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV Stick
Using one of the top ten best Pico Projectors offers you the versatility to use it anywhere. The device is portable to carry around and offers amazing features to connect different devices. You can connect it to different mobile devices using Bluetooth or wireless connection.
Take it with you to the beach, camping, office, backyard, or living room for a movie night and view movies up to 50-inches and more. Furthermore, you can enjoy high definition media for the best viewing experience. Make sure to check each model, as not all are suitable for everyone.
The fantastic thing is it provides you with mobile freedom, comes with built-in battery, and affordable prices. Connect your tablet, laptop, headphones, or Smartphone and start enjoying memorable evenings with family and friends.
You may want to check out: Top 10 Star Projectors In 2020