HOW TO NATURALLY STOP HAIR FALL
Your hair contributes to your beauty. Losing hair, is, therefore, stressful. However, this condition has a remedy. Have you witnessed people with hair fall? Or are you experiencing hair fall you? If yes, then, do you know what might be causing the hair fall? First, I would like you to know that hair fall can occur to both men and women. An accident is one of the causes of hair fall. It is essential to note that, it is normal for an individual to lose 50 to 100 strands of hair a day. However, if you lose more than these number of strands per day, that is a problem that requires a solution.
Another cause of hair fall is the physical stress that comes along with pregnancy. Lack of specific nutrients in the body, for instance, Vitamin D, can also lead to hair fall. Another cause of hair fall is the use birth control pills. Genetic factors can also are another cause of hair fall. Regarding genetics, the hair fall may either occur at, teenage or start at the 50s or 60s. Finally, hair fall is also caused by extreme stress; that lasts for months. There is, therefore, need to avoid stress.
On the other hand, when you are aging, your hair grows slowly. Your hair strands get less pigment, becomes finer, thinner and grey. So, if you want to keep your hair healthy, you ought to eat whole grain foods that will keep you youthful. In case you are suffering from hair fall, here are ten helpful and natural ways to stop this hair fall.\
10. Observe Your Diet
Taking balanced diet can naturally stop hair fall out. For instance, some foods such as proteins help build your body tissues. Further, keeping a proper check of your diet can as well keep you looking young. I, therefore recommend that you take more proteins because proteins are bodybuilding foods. Taking more of this type of foods will naturally prevent hair fall, and in turn, boost your self-esteem and self-confidence. Now that I have mentioned to you the food to take in larger quantities, do you the sources? Do not worry because the next paragraph gives some of the common sources of proteins.
Milk, fish and other forms of white foods are usually rich in proteins. If you are experiencing hair fall, you, also have to take foods rich in omega 3 and fatty acids, two or three time a week. For example, mackerel and salmon. Hair experts and nutritionists also recommend that you sprinkle a freshly ground flax seed onto cereals or salad each day.
9. Increase Uptake of Vitamins and Minerals
Diet experts advise that you eat foods rich in vitamins. This is because some vitamins help to stop hair fall. Vitamins that help stop hair fall include:
- Vitamin A
This Vitamin is important for healthy hair and naturally stops hair fall out. Vitamin A helps in synthesizing fat. Food rich in this vitamin include carrots, leafy greens, and eggs.
- Vitamin B12
This type of vitamin is important in the creation of red blood cells which help transport oxygen round the body.
- Vitamin C and Iron
Iron and Vitamin C also stops hair fall naturally by pairing to enhance iron absorption in the body.
- Vitamin E
This vitamin helps in the growth of new blood vessels which helps hair to grow.
- Minerals such as Calcium, Copper, Iron, Zinc, and Magnesium
These minerals are crucial for healthy hair hence stopping hair fall out. You should thus eat them daily.
8.The Use of Essential Oil Combined with a Scalp
Using of essential oil combined with a scalp is a good method for stopping hair fall. When applying this oil, try massaging your scalp. This is because massaging promotes good circulation of hair in the scalp and this helps to keep air follicles active. Hair experts advise that you massage the scalp daily using your hands for few minutes. When massaging, you can use bay or lavender oil. Sesame oil and almond oils are also recommended for massaging the scalp. If you gently massage your hair daily, you will surely stop hair fall. Hair fall study results show that most patients who use essential oil and massage to naturally stop hair fall receive pleasing results.
7.Use of Egg Oil (Eyona)
Hair fall studies have shown that the use of egg oil has helped many people naturally stop hair fall. For effective results, massage your scalp gently with egg oil and leave it overnight. Wash your head with shampoo the next morning. It is preferable to use herbal shampoo for effective results. However, you should take caution when using shampoo. It is advisable to use shampoo once. This is because repetition removes natural lipid making your hair dry and brittle. Repeat the use of egg oil 2 to 3 times for about 12 weeks. This continued use helps to properly nourish the cell membranes. Keep on massaging using egg oil to naturally stop hair fall and prevent greying. In case you stop using it, the problem may revert, and your hair resumes greying. Hair specialists recommend egg oil because it is mess free and stable.
6. Restore Moisture to Hot Oil Treatment
This natural method of stopping hair fall involves the use of any natural oil. For example, sunflower, canola or olive oil. However, you should be careful when using this method. Using the natural oils frequently and judiciously when hot may bring premature graying. Now, how does this method work? This how to do it.
- Heat the oil until it is warm. Ensure it is not hot.
- Ensure the oil temperature does not exceed 400
- Massage the scalp gently with the warm oil
- Cover your head with shower cap for one hour
- Wash your hair with shampoo to remove the oil
- Rinse it well to remove all the oil
Alternatively, you can use mayonnaise. Mayonnaise works well as a conditioner. This is how to do it.
- Slather your hair with a generous dollop
- Cover your head with a shower cap for one hour
- Rinse your head well
5.Use of Garlic Juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice
When using garlic juice, you should follow the following steps:
- Apply the garlic juice overnight
- Don’t mix it with any juice
- In the morning, wash it thoroughly. Do it on daily basis
- Your hair fall out will stop
When using onion juice, you should follow the following steps:
First off, this is the most common method used by many people
- Make the juice using onion
- Apply it over the scalp overnight
- Wash it thoroughly to get good results
To start with, anyone can use this method to naturally stop hair fall.
When using ginger juice, you should follow the following steps:
- Make the ginger juice
- Apply the ginger juice to your hair thoroughly
- Cover your head with a shower cap
- Leave it overnight
- Rinse it well the following morning
4. Rub Green Tea into Your Hair
By rubbing green tea on your hair will naturally stop hair fall. This is because green contains anti-oxidation which prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth too. This is how to do it.
- Mix two bags of green tea in one cup of water
- Allow it to cool slowly
- Apply it in your hair
- Leave it for one-hour
- Rinse your hair thoroughly
One merit of using this method is that the materials used are natural and readily available. The preparation and its application can comfortably be done at home. Try this method to help your hair grow healthy hence stopping hair fall out.
3. Reduce Stress
This is another way to naturally stop hair fall out. Stress can be a great cause of hair fall. The following ways will help you reduce stress and naturally stop hair fall.
- Practicing meditation will help you reduce stress and restore your hormonal balance. Also, medication helps in solving problems in other aspects of life.
- Going swimming is another way of reducing stress. You can also ride a bike for 30 to 60 minutes. You can also play sports like football. Practice this, and you will naturally stop hair fall.
- Talking or writing down whatever is disturbing you is a sure way of relieving stress. There is a saying that goes, “a problem shared is a problem solved.” You can share this with your spouse, family members or a friend. Alternatively, you can talk to a therapist about what you are experiencing, and he or she will assist you.
2. Try Aloe Vera Juice and Neem Paste
Aloe Vera juice is good for naturally treating hair fall. For effective use of Aloe Vera juice and Neem paste to naturally stop hair fall, you can follow the following steps:
- Thoroughly mix Aloe Vera Juice and Neem Paste
- Apply it on your scalp and massage it well
- Leave it for half an hour
- Use shampoo to thoroughly wash your hair
- Repeat and apply it once in a week to get your desired result
Hair specialists recommend Aloe Vera juice and Neem Paste as one of the best methods to use to naturally stop hair fall. Many of the patients who have used it have given a positive response.
1. Be Kind to Your Hair
Finally, for you to naturally stop hair fall, it is advisable that you be kind to your hair by doing the following:
- Minimize the use of flat irons, and set your hair dryer on low setting and cool.
- Avoid dying your hair in more than two shades of normal color. The more colors you have, the more the chemicals you require hence causing hair fall.
- In case you use a hair gel, do not wait until it dries up. Combing your hair while drily is likely to break your hair.
- Do not comb your hair while wet. If you have to comb it when wet, then use a wide-toothed comb instead of brushing, to avoid any pulling and tugging.
- Avoid unnecessary curling, straightening, combing or brushing. The excessive use of this tool weakens the hair.
Lastly, there is need to take care of the hair that you have to avoid transplants which might be expensive. There are also other methods that naturally stop hair fall above the ones we have discussed. They include: exercising, breaking bad habits such as drinking, and drinking eight glasses of water a day, regulating your hormones, avoiding wigs or hairpiece, and treating with saw palmetto.