In this review, we will feature best car subwoofers which can deliver deep and very powerful bass response for the cars and which are the best bass boosters for the car audio setup. These car subwoofers have been made to provide thumping bass which is going to transform the car listening experience with solid and loud beats which are enjoyable.
They perfectly complement the car stereo systems and specifically amazing for the bass-heavy music genres including rock and hip-hop with the bassy beats. Also, they have been designed compactly and also built for durability with the solid enclosures. Here are the top ten best car subwoofers in the year 2018.
Best Car Subwoofer in 2019
Car Subwoofer Reviews | You Should Have In Your Car
8. Rockville RVB 12” Car Subwoofer
Rockville RVB 12” offers you everything that you would want from car subwoofers. It has a hatchback style, and it easily fits among the back seats. With these car subwoofers, you can expect more bass in the car. The installation process is very quick, and you will not have a problem doing it.
- Typical installation and it tunes well after the break-in.
- Installation is easy as there are instructions that need to be followed.
- Not the loudest you can find in the market.
7. Rockville RWS12CA
Rockville has improved car subwoofers that it makes. This slim subwoofer does combine subwoofers with the matching enclosures as well as amplifiers for the optimal bass performance. You will have an intense bass response as a result of a durable enclosure and the mono black amplifier design.
- The installation process is very quick and easy.
- Impressive bass and punch.
- It does not have any ventilation or even cooling features.
6. Kenwood KSC-SW11 Car Subwoofer
Kenwood has earned reputation in the industry of making best car subwoofers. If you have limited space or you are looking to increase bass to the system you have, these car subwoofers are for you. Kenwood KSC-SW11 has a compact design, and it can be added under the car seat with no much hassle.
- Aluminium enclosure that helps in preventing rusting and also for the lightweight feel.
- Compact design.
- Low profile sub.
5. Rockford Fosgate P300-12
If you need car subwoofers that will add the much-needed bass to your system or you want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and the subwoofers, this is the best option for you. It features 12-inch subwoofer in the custom sealed enclosure and has been powered by a 300-watt amplifier.
- Great Sound and easy to install.
- The closed-loop design aids in ensuring optimum performance between the woofer, amplifier and the enclosure.
- The bass is good but not overwhelming.
You might also interest with Top 10 Star Projectors in 2019
4. Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway Compact
Kicker 11HS8 car subwoofers have continued to lead when it comes to the best car subwoofers in the market. It has low-frequency output from the amazing enclosure that can set a new standard in the plug and play performance.
- Small, powerful and versatile.
- Adds amazing low-end thump to sound.
- Head unit cannot control the subwoofer independently.
3. Pioneer TS-WX130DA
Pioneer has made car subwoofers that are compact. It has a wired remote that helps in controlling gain, low pass filter, etc. Fantastic choice for car subwoofers and very easy to wire power to sub by making use of fuse tap into the 15 amp circuit.
- Speaker has excellent power handling.
- There is no need to run separate power from the battery.
- The outer case appears prone to scuffing easily.
2. Skar Audio EVL-12 D2
Skar Audio EVL car subwoofers series has continued to redefine the definition of the low-end sound reputation. It features three inches, high temperature, four layers, black Aluminium voice coil that can handle extreme power for long periods of time.
- Performance and sound quality are very impressive.
- Frequency response is great.
- Slightly lower sensitivity in comparison to the other subwoofers.
1. Kicker 44DCWC122
Kicker 44DCWC122 tops the list of the best car subwoofers. Some of the reason for it topping the list includes the bold look it has as well as the internal bracing for the additional support as well as strength.
- It fits perfectly in the trunk.
- Cranks out bass perfectly.
- Speakers are excellent, but the amp needs some improvement.
If you want to be able to transform the car sound system, with the dedicated subwoofer to emphasize beats, as well as punches in music, above, are some of the best car subwoofers that you are going to find in the market. With the above details, it becomes much easier to be able to make the right decision.