Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers | Easy & Safe
As a new parent, you are doing all the best you can to make sure that your baby stays healthy. Part of doing that is by keeping your home safe and clean for the kids. This is one reason why you need to have baby bottle sterilizers in your home. This even becomes more important especially if you are bottle-feeding your child.
Bottle feeding is beneficial to babies because it helps them with motor development and is also good for teething. But first of all, you want to make sure that your baby’s bottles are completely sterilize and clean too make sure the child stays healthy and safe. Having baby bottle sterilizers is highly important in bottle feeding as it will help in keeping the risk of bacterial infection and illness spreading low. Here in this article, we help you to know the kind of baby sterilizers that are the best.
Top 10 Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers
Best Baby Bottle Sterilizers Review | Easy & Safe
10. The First Years Power of Steam Electric Steam Sterilizer
This is easy to clean BPA free and uniquely designed sterilizer and very affordable bottle. It comes with two racks, one for the bottle and the other one is for the nipples and caps and offers even more sterile clean. While this feature is very handy, it requires care when you are removing the trays so that you avoid a mess of water. Some other noticeable benefits of the first year’s sterilizer are spacious, and it enables it to sterilize multiple bottles at a time, and they are highly durable.
- Simple to use and clean
- Trays can be removed to air-dry sterilized items
- BPA free
9. Wabi Baby Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer Plus Version
The Wabi baby bottle sterilizers provide the users with awesome options that are not found in the other sterilizers. This sterilizer is very easy to use and fits in up to 8 bottles, and this makes it very convenient for the times when the bottles have stacked up, and you need to sterilize quickly. They also work well for medical equipment that needs frequent sterilizing. As opposed to other kinds of sterilizers that don’t dry the bottles, the Wabi sterilizer offers a variety of dry settings so you can choose how quickly you want the bottles dried.
- Chamber style for easy loading
- Steam straight into the bottle
- BPA free material
- One button descaling
You may be interested in this: Baby Nail Clippers
8. Munchkin Steam Guard Electric Sterilizer
Mums and das like having the ability to sterilize baby bottles at a time so that they can avoid having to repeat the process again and again. Well, these baby bottle sterilizers are the best as the babies who go through one bottle to another. This is one of the reasons that munchkin becomes very convenient to buy because it has a very high capacity for up to nine bottles at a time. It also sterilizes in less than six minutes, and this makes it great for the times when you forget to sterilize, and you want to clean a bottle.
- Easy to use, start the cleaning cycle with just one button
- Sterilizes in only six minutes
- Automatic shut off when the sterilization is complete
- Tabs open upward to prevent accidental opening
7. Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer Machine
The Baby Brezza is a sleek and attractive baby bottle sterilizers while also providing parents with quick sterilization of bottles and options for dry time. For any parents that are always busy, a sterilizer that has a drying option is a good send because it will help in saving on time and ensure that the bottle is ready to go just at a moment’s notice. It also includes a sensor that will let you know with a red light that you forgot to put water in for cleaning that is bound to happen often as a new parent.
- Large capacity holds up to six bottles at a time plus accessories and pumps parts
- Easy to use LCD control panel
- Natural steam kills 99% of germs
- Automatically sterilizes and dries bottles
6. Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer
A very good factor to consider in choosing your baby bottle sterilizers is that it is BPA and phthalate-free and the Tommee Tippee makes good on this point. It can fit up to six bottles which is a good factor to consider about the average bottle-fed baby and is chemical-free, yet it still works perfectly to sterilize your baby’s bottles. It doesn’t matter if you have other bottles from other brands, the Tommee Tippee works just well with all of the bottle and the accessories. Though it may be considered to be too bulky for some kitchens, the price helps consumers.
- Always BPA and phthalate-free
- Chemical-free sterilizing that kills 99.9% of all germs
- Compact and easy to use just one button
Check out more: Baby Food Maker
5. Dr. Brown’s Microwave Steam Sterilizer
The Dr. Browns baby bottle sterilizers are one of the most convenient on the list. They are compact, microwavable and easy to clean which is why as any parent knows exactly what in any baby-related appliance is. Having so many sterilizers in the market with high price ranges, these affordable sterilizers are of good quality and a good alternative. They also fit your bottles depending on the size and make of the products and could fit six.
- Easy to clean
- Has a great price
4. Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer
This is another sterilizer that works with a microwave; the munchkin is similar to the Dr. Browns microwave sterilizer in that it is also compact and very easy to use. It is not as spacious as other baby bottle sterilizers and only holds up to four bottles, but it fits anywhere in the kitchen and can kill bacteria quickly in minutes. Parents that are busy and don’t want to fuss with waiting a long time for sterilizing and who want a sterilizer that gets it done quickly and is reliable with like the munchkin sterilizer.
- Lightweight, compact bottle sterilizer with heat resistant
- Open way latch that prevents steam burns
- Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria
- Holds up to 4 bottles
3. Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Sterilizer
This baby bottle sterilizer is as functional as it is fancy. With an attractive exterior, it looks good to be in any kitchen offering high functionality. It also includes a tray, tongs and measuring cup as well as electronic controls to help in easy control. Moreover, it is very spacious and fits all types of bottles of different sizes and brands. In addition, it has high quality at a fair price as well as somewhat bulky and important to position it away from the overhead cabinets due to steam.
- Easy to use operation
- Contain electronic controls with cycle indicators with auto shut off
- Come with a removable tray
- Has a built-in accessory tray that holds bottles, nipples, and even pacifiers
2. Philips AVENT 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
This is a slick and a slim design, the Philips Avent 3-in 1 baby bottle sterilizer will look good while in your kitchen, and you won’t have to worry about it taking up too much space. It fits up to six bottles and keeps sterile for as long as 24 hours if the lid is not opened. The price of this sterilizer is an affordable option for the parents that are looking for a reliable sterilizer and ensure that the bacteria-free bottles for the baby are safe. It works very quickly also in 6 minutes of sterilization but makes sure that you don’t use it again until 10 minutes.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria without the use of chemicals
- Sterilizes in just 6 minutes
- Keeps the contents sterile for up to 24 hours
- 3 in 1 adjustable modular design
1. Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer
Philips Avent is with no doubt a favorite brand in the baby world, and this baby bottle sterilizer proves that good quality can come in small packages. It’s BPA free which is a good feature on a baby sterilizer and is highly effective. This microwave sterilizer is compact and can fit anywhere in the kitchen and fits a variety of bottles and accessories. This is good for the parents that are busy and the fact that it can sterilize in two minutes.
- Easy to use with most microwave ovens
- Ultra-fast and easy to use
- Compact and lightweight
- Effective sterilization
- BPA free
Before you can go around shopping for the best bottle sterilizers, it is important that you first understand what qualifies to be stabilizing and the different sterilizing methods. Washing a bottle with soap and water after you have fed a baby is great for making it clean, but it will not get rid of household germs and bacteria. To help get sterile, we have reviewed these baby bottle sterilizers that will make the work easier and safe.
- Best Scarfs In 2019 | Comfortable & Fashionable December 7, 2019
- Best Batting Cages In 2019 December 7, 2019
- Best Gas Mask In 2019 December 6, 2019
- Best Patio Heaters In 2019 | Comfortable Environment December 6, 2019
- Best Radiator Heaters in 2019 | Heat Up The Air December 6, 2019