Are you a mom to be? If you are, you can benefit from choosing one of our top 10 best baby bath seats in 2018.
A newborn baby can be difficult to bath and with a baby bath seat, it helps to keep them secure. This makes bath and shower time a pleasure.
With a baby, the biggest concern is safety and having a relaxed surrounding to help your baby thrive. With us, you can find convertible baby seats that adjust allowing your child to grow with the seat.
Your infant deserves only the best and with the best baby bath seat, they can enjoy a comfortable bath.
Top 10 Best Baby Bath Seats in 2019
10. MurmurBaby Convertible Bath Seat
To help keep your baby stable and secure while bathing, the MurmurBaby has a convertible design. The baby bidet you can buy in five colorful shades and offers you baby stability while protecting the neck. The great thing is this product serves many purposes.
- Available in blue, green, gray, peach, and pink
- You can use it on a washstand or the sink
- Use it to nurse or wean your baby and prevents baby from vomiting
- Designed with a cradle and a suction plate for ease of mounting on a basin and washstand
- As your child grows you can use it as a bidet over the toilet for potty training
- Can mount it horizontally for ease of cleaning babies rear
- Slip-resistant with the silicon pad
- Suitable to use with newborn’s and infants up to 24-months
- Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions: 22 x 4 x 9-inches
9. Tigex Collexion Baby Bath Seat
With the Tigex Collexion, your baby can splash away while enjoying their bath. Baby can move around freely as it offers them optimal support. There are three settings and allows your child from birth to grow with the seat up to 6 months of age.
- Three adjustable settings and fits babies from 0 to 6-months old
- Designed with a curved soft support between the legs
- Include a shock-resistant mattress and removable seat
- Can use it to transport your child in a lying and sitting position
- Available in a soft gray color
- Dimensions: 11 x 22.8 x 6.5-inches
- Weight: 1.42 pounds
8. Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bath Seat
The Summer Infant Deluxe has a genius design with three recline positions. For ultimate comfort, it offers your baby extra head support. The seat you can buy pink, blue, and best used in an adult bathtub or sink.
- Comprises metal, plastic, and mesh
- Three-position recline
- Suitable to use in a bathtub or sink
- Cradles baby’s head with the extra head support
- Folds away for traveling
- Can wash the fabric in the machine
- Suitable for ages 0 up till sitting position
- Weight: 2.37 pounds
- Dimensions: 24 x 12.6 x 13.6-inches
7. Skip Hop Moby Bath Seat
The Skip Hop Moby has astounding features and includes a digital thermometer to offer you the best water temperature for your baby. The head padding you can adjust to accommodate your infants head while bathing. Use it as a bathtub on its own as your child can grow with it while using.
- Made of PP and has a polyester sling
- Suitable for ages 0 – 6+ months
- The sling has a soft mesh structure and locks into two positions the upper position for cradling a newborn and a lower position to learn infants how to sit
- Can hang over a shower head with the swivel hook
- Has a non-slip interior with a drain plug
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 19 x 11.6-inches
6. DeFancy Baby Bath Chair
Another great baby bath seat that will grow with your child is the DeFancy suitable for newborns, toddlers, and children. For safely bathing baby, the chair has a lightweight design that follows the contour of your infant’s body. Never be concerned about water entering your newborn’s ear, as their head is elevated keeping water out.
- Keeps head elevated and supports their legs and arms
- Available in a color pink
- Lightweight design and made of BPA-free material
- Recommended ages: 0 to 10 years old
- Maximum load capacity: 132 pounds
5. Fisher-Price Seat Tub
The Fisher-Price Seat Tub offers you a 4-in-1 sling and seat for using in a tub. This tub you can convert into four different useful forms. While washing your baby the soft sling keeps them supported. It has a baby stopper inside to prevent baby from slipping out. You can fit a sitter on the inside teach your child to support themselves.
- Convertible into four different forms
- Include a squeeze bottle, whale scoop, and a drain plug
- To save storage space it has a hook to hang it
- Designed with sit-me-up support
- Suitable for newborns, infants, and toddlers
- Use the sling for cradling your newborn in water
- Remove the sling and add the baby stopper as they grow
- Convert the baby stopper for supporting baby while sitting
- Remove the stopper and transform it into a roomy bathtub where baby can sit by themselves
- Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 31 x 18 x 9-inches
4. Shnuggle Baby Bath Seat
If you have limited space, the Shnuggle baby bathtub seat is the best solution you can buy. You can easily store this tub away by folding it up to leave in a drawer. Even cleaning the tub is easy, as it does not have a textured surface.
- Designed with smooth curves and a roll top to hold up to 2l of water
- Suitable for 0 to 12 months
- Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 24-inches
- Designed with a huge foam backrest with non-slip feet
- Easy to carry around the home and supports baby to use both your hands
- Can use it in the sink, shower, and bathtub
- Weight: 2.51 pounds
- Made of BPA-free material
3. Weylan Tech Baby Bath Seat
The Weylan Tech baby bath seat offers you the best solution to bath your toddler. The great thing is you can use the chair to wash their hair with a hand shower. Another standout is it helps your toddler potty train as well.
- Use it as a bath seat and recline it back to wash your toddler’s hair with the hand shower
- Potty train your child with the baby seat as the pot removes for ease of cleaning
- Has a leather headrest with an adjustable back seat
- Suitable for ages 0 to 10 years
- Comfortable armrests
- Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 14.2 x 19.7-inches
2. Angelcare Bath Support
The Angelcare bath support takes up little space and great to keep in storage until needed. On the interior is meshed lining to wash water away. The tub features drain holes for ease of cleaning and have an excellent design that holds its shape over time.
- Soft mesh lining for baby to lie on while washed
- Drain holes for ease of cleaning
- Fits inside a sink or bathtub
- Ideal for babies aged 0 to 6 months
- Built-in hook to hang when stored
- Weight capacity: 30 lbs
- Product weight: 1.64 pounds
- Dimensions: 22 x 13.5 x 8.8-inches
1. Fisher-Price Calming Vibration Baby Tub
Included with the Fisher-Price Calming Vibration Baby Tub you receive a machine-washable My Little Lamb bath slink. The sling is perfect for bathing newborns and infants with the padded head support and soft lamb ears.
- The bathtub presents you with three growing stages to bath newborn to toddlers
- Uses the secure sling to cradle your newborn while bathing
- Add the baby stopper as your child grows and once they can sit and play remove the stopper
- Has a hook for ease of hanging
- The tub fits in most sinks and bathtubs
- Has a drain plug for cleaning
- The My Little Lamb you can remove and wash in a machine
- Baby can enjoy their bath time with the soothing vibrations keeping them calm
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Dimensions: 30.7 x 15.8 x 7.5-inches
If you want to give your baby, the best at bath time choose one of our top 10 best baby bath seats in 2018. Each one offers them comfort, stability and grows with your child. You value your child’s safety and with one of the baby bath seats, they can enjoy the best bath experience ever.