When it comes to purchasing some electronics and mostly television, to some people, it’s a challenge due to an increase in the number of poor quality and fake tv in the current market. We have now simplified the work as you only need to go through this article and you will get to understand the Crusoe details that you need to come up with the best high-quality 19 inch TVs that are very cheap. Our TVs are equipped with a stand that ensures that they rest on the table perfectly.
Check this out if you are looking for Best 24 inch TVs
Top 15 Best 19 inch TVs in 2021
15. RCA RT1970 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV
The RT1970 19-inch-high-definition LED television is an entry from RCA for the price conscious buyer. Its display sports a 1280×720 resolution at a constant rate of 60 frames per second. Its aspect ratio is 16:9 which comes in handy for playing your favorite movies. The RT1970’s built-in television channel tuner can automatically set up all channels with the touch of a button on its remote controller. There is the usual complement of connection ports that include a HDMI, VGA, USB ports, and audio jacks for a headphone and stereo speakers.
14. AXESS TV1705-19 19-Inch LED HDTV
|AXESS TV1705-19 19-Inch LED HDTV, Features 1xHDMI/Headphone Inputs, Digital Tuner with Full Function...||$129.60||Buy on Amazon|
The AXESS TV1705 is a compact 19-inch-high-definition LED television that is great if you want to watch videos or the news in the bathroom or in tight spaces such as a recreational vehicle. This television has a built-in tuner for channels as well as an NTSC analogue receiver for VHF or UHF channels. The best thing about this television is that it has a full high-definition resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The standard ports it has are a HDMI/VGA/USB and audio jacks for stereo speakers and a headset. It’s wall mountable but does not come with any wall mounts.
13. AXESS TV1701-19 19-Inch LED HDTV
|AXESS TV1701-19 19-Inch LED HDTV, Features 12V Car Cord Technology, VGA/HDMI/USB Inputs, Built-In...||$139.99||Buy on Amazon|
The AXESS TV1701 is a compact 19-inch-high-definition television designed for viewers who are always on the go and on a tight budget. Its display resolution is 1366×768 pixels, which is great if you are watching videos at a very close range, such as inside your SUV. The specialty of this model is that it features a 12V cord for getting power from inside the car. As such, it’s quite power efficient so that this television does not cause a drain on your vehicle’s battery.
12. Jensen JTV19DC HD Ready 19 Inch 12V DC RV LED TV
|Jensen JTV19DC HD Ready 19 Inch 12V DC RV LED TV with Integrated HDTV (ATSC) Tuner, HD Ready (1080p,...||$197.12||Buy on Amazon|
The Jensen JTV19DC is a full high-definition LED 19-inch television with a built in ATSC tuner that sports a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels for a great viewing experience with one caveat; it has a DC only power receiver so it will need a power inverter for people with household sockets of AC power. Its display panel is of LCD technology and it’s VESA mount compatible, although the mount is sold separately. It comes with a dual function wireless remote control, which in addition to operating the television’s controls can also operate a DVD player. It has audio jacks as well as ports for USB/HDMI/VGA.
11. Jensen JTV1917DVDC 19″ Inch RV LCD LED TV
|Jensen JTV19DC HD Ready 19 Inch 12V DC RV LED TV with Integrated HDTV (ATSC) Tuner, HD Ready (1080p,...||$197.12||Buy on Amazon|
The JENSEN JTV1917DVDC is a 19-inch high-definition LED television that has a built in DVD player and incorporates a high performing widescreen LCD panel with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a maximum resolution of 1366×768 pixels. It has an integrated high definition ATSC tuner and can operate on 12V of DC power, which is its major specialty. The compact design of the JTV1917DVDC makes for efficient installation in boats, recreational vehicles, campers, and trailer homes. The 12V DC power capability makes for very power-efficient entertainment. It also includes an AC adapter, in addition to the regular complement of HDMI/VGA/USB ports and audio jacks.
10. Element ELEFW195 19″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV
Here comes one of the best high quality and durable 19 inch TV that is very cheap as compared to other types of 19 inch TVs in the current market. This is a product of Element manufacturer which is well known for manufacturing high quality and amazing types of TVs all over the world thus you are assured of getting the right and best 19 inch TV.
This is a medium size and portable 19 inch TV which features an excellent HD output to make it look as realist and crisp as possible. With a very powerful modern 19 inch TV that boasts a wide 160 degree vertical and 170-degree horizontal which means that you are cable of seeing clear and perfect pictures at any position of your room.
- It is equipped with a built in digital tuner that allows you to allocate programs and channels easily.
- It is a lightweight 17 inch TV weighing 9 pounds.
9. Sceptre E195BD-SRR 19-Inch 720P LED TV
|Sceptre E195BD-SRR 19-Inch 720P LED TV, True Black (2017)||$115.00||Buy on Amazon|
The Sceptre E195BD-SRR is a fine entry-level high-definition LED television with a very nice resolution of 1280×720 at 19-inches of viewable screen. It comes with True Black technology, which translates into brilliant displays of the full range of colors from all angles so you can enjoy your favorite videos from every corner of the room. This HD TV also comes with a built in DVD player. Just connect your devices to the HDMI/VGA/USB ports and audio jacks, and enjoy a fine television viewing experience.
8. Sony KDL32W600D 32-Inch HD Smart TV
Here come another high quality and modern 19 inch television that you can’t afford to miss it in your home or office. This is a medium size 19 inch TV that requires little space but still delivers captivating entertainment. It is modern and amazing 19 inches TV with a wide selection of colors 720p resolution; thus you will automatically love as it can’t fail to impress you.
This is a black stylish, high-quality 19 inch TV with a brushed finish on its outer surface that not only protects from scratches but it also pleasing to the touch. It is made with a well-fixed stand that provides enough support your screen that you can easily adjust to different positions.
- Include 1 HDMI ports that allow you to connect your devices to this LED HDTV so you can watch up to your favorite shows and stream online.
- It measures 17.3 by 5.5 by 13.7 inches and weighs 4.84 pounds.
7. RCA RT1970 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV
This is a product of one of the most well-known companies RCA for manufacturing classic television thus you are guaranteed of getting one of the best high-quality 19 inch TV therefore you should buy with enough confidence. This is a modern 19 inch TV that has an effective refresh rate of 60HZ thus it will give all that you need for quality and classic pictures.
It is a stylish black modern and digital classic 19inch TV that has OSD language such as Spanish, English, and French; thus you can choose your favorite style. This is an amazing high-quality 19inch TV with 170 degrees vertical and 160 degrees horizontal. Therefore you are capable of viewing pictures at any angle of your room.
- It includes an HDMI port that allows you to connect multiple devices at once.
- This 19inch TV has a dimension of 17.5 by 7.5 by 11 inches and weighs only 6.2 pounds.
6. Supersonic SC-1911 19″
Are you looking for the best 19 inch TV? If yes, here comes one of the best high quality and amazing types of modern 19 inch TVs that is very cheap as compared to other ordinary 19 inch TVs in the current market. This is a modern 19 inch TV that has HDMI input compatible thus you can connect to other derives easily.
When it comes to its design, it has an elegant and ergonomic design that is eye-catching. The best thing with this type of modern 19 inch TV is that it has built in stands that enable it to remain in its position and you can easily adjust the angle for better viewing.
- It includes built in USB input compatible thus you can transfer your documents and audio directly.
- This is a black 19inch TV measuring 20 by 13 by 8 inches.
You may also look for Best TV Remotes In 2020 | Efficiency And Effectively
5. NAXA NTD-1955 19-Inch Class Led TV
|19" Class LED TV and DVD/Media Player with Car Package||$137.02||Buy on Amazon|
The NAXA NTD-1955 is a 19-inch high-definition television with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It’s an inexpensive television, which has been designed for people who own a camper, boat, or trailer home. It has a built in DVD player and is quite sturdy. It comes with an AC/DC adapter, a television stand, remote controller, and an instruction manual for first timers.
Maybe, read more about Best 90-100 Inch TVs You Should Buy In 2020
4. Supersonic SC-1911 19″ Widescreen LED HDTV
The SC-1911 is a good high-definition widescreen LED television from Supersonic. It has a slimming design, which is perfect to mount inside your car, camper, or boat. It has a modest resolution of 1366×768 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 16:9. This has a built in ATSC tuner and is compatible with VESA wall mounts which are not bundled with the television. This television can also be connected to a personal computer. It has audio jacks and a HDMI connector. Although it’s compatible with both AC and DC power, it only comes with an AC power cord.
3. Proscan PLEDV1945A-B 19-Inch
This is another type of amazing 19 inch TV that is very cheap but of high quality as compared to other kinds of 19 inch TV in the current market. It is a product of Proscan which is well known and has a legacy of manufacturing fantastic and awesome television thus you are guaranteed of getting the right 19 inch TV.
When it comes to its design, it has an elegant and ergonomic design that is eye-catching. This is a portable and lightweight 19 inch TV that you can easily transport from one place to another.
- It is built with-in DVD player is the perfect solution for your bedroom
- It measures 19.5 by 4 by 14.5 inches and weighs 7.95 pounds.
2. Majestic 19″ LED 12V HD TV
|Majestic 19" LED 12V HD TV w/Built-in Global Tuners - 1x HDMI||$390.52||Buy on Amazon|
The second best 19-inch television in this list is the Majestic LED194GS high-definition television with built in global tuners that can tune in channels in more than 150 different countries. This capability makes this television a favorite amongst sailors, and owners of boats, yachts, and riverboat homes. The Majestic LED194GS also boasts of being the world’s first television with built in global tuners. Moreover, it’s loaded with features such as a DVD player, PVR, DVB-T, proprietary Majestic Link, ARC, HDMI/USB ports for video connectivity between smartphones/tablets.
1. Soulaca 19″ Smart Android White ip66 Waterproof Bathroom LED TV
|Soulaca 19" Smart Android White ip66 Waterproof Bathroom LED TV with WiFi for Hotel Sauna Room...||$579.00||Buy on Amazon|
The Soulaca 19-inch LED high-definition Smart Android television with IP66 waterproof certification tops our list of the best 19-inch LED TVs you can buy in 2020. The benefit of a waterproof television is that you can safely install it inside your bathroom or near your swimming pool for your viewing pleasure while you pleasure yourself in an aquatic or rain prone environment. This television also has Wi-Fi connectivity, which comes in handy if you install it outside of your home near the swimming pool. It has an Android 9.0 operating system, USB/HDMI ports, and audio jacks. It’s also VESA mount compatible, so you can install it anywhere in your house.
Every step that type takes has its consequences, and therefore you need to be careful will deciding your television that you admire. The article has fully discussed all the essential information that you should have while deciding your TV. The 19 inch TVs examined fissures LED-backlit technology thus delivering quality and superior pictures which is not the case with other ordinary types of television in the current market. The information should guide you in coming up with the best kind of 19-inch tv of your choice among the top ten given above.
You may want to check out the bigger one: 55-Inch TVs In 2020
What are the things you can do to prevent eye strains from watching TV?
Getting eyestrains from watching television is common. However, getting your eyes their much-needed breaks is also commonly known. Here are some steps you can take to prevent eye strains.
- If you are able, then try to sit at least eight to ten feet away from the television screen.
- If there is frequent sun glare in the area where your television is situated then, try closing the curtains.
- Install your television in a room or area where there is adequate but not glaring lighting.
- When there is an advertisement, get away from the television. This has the double benefit of not only resting your eyes but also giving your back muscles the chance to refresh and prevent soreness.
What are some common TV problems you can solve on your own?
1. Display Lines
Display lines are literally an eyesore. Although there can be a myriad reason for them, the most common ones are due to small or large cracks on the screen which have the appearance of a spider. For this we are afraid that the only solution is to send the television for repair. Another kind of line appears on particular channels with poor reception or problems with the cable cord. In this case, you can try to reposition the cable cord.
2. Display Discoloration
Sometimes the display can turn green, pink, or yellow in some areas of the screen. This is due to magnetic interference caused by powerful speakers, smartphones, or other cellular devices, and household appliances, which radiate electromagnetic radiation such as microwave ovens. Just keep your television set away from them and the discoloration will fade away. However, if the discoloration persists, then the time has come for you to get a replacement or try to get it repaired.
3. Digital Channel Reception Problems
The title is self-explanatory. The most expedient solution to this problem is to order a set top box from a reputable brand, which will have at least two hundred channels in full high-definition resolution at the source. If you want more freedom in choosing your channels and have the cash to back you up, then you can install your own satellite-receiving dish.
How to properly mount a TV on the wall?
Mounting your newly purchased television on the wall can be a harrowing experience depending on your approach. Generally, to avoid any pitfalls, you should engage the scenario together with another person, as two sets of hands/minds are always better than one. The process begins with the following.
- First, decide which part of the house you want the television installed. If you choose wrong or whimsically, you will have boring unwanted holes in your wall which will spoil the value of your house when selling. You might want to mount your television above your fireplace if you have one, but remember that your eyes will have a better time of viewing the television if it was installed at level with your couch or seating arrangement.
- Using a stud finder. The next step is to locate and mark the best wall stud locations using a stud finder so that you do not have to go through frustrating repeating motions.
- Drilling the holes. These are the holes you are making into the wall which will secure the mounting bracket to the wall.
- Secure the mounting bracket to the wall. Holding the mounting bracket levelly use a masonry bit drill to penetrate the mounting screws into the previously created mounting holes.
- Now attach the mounting plate to the back of the television. Almost all television sets which are compatible with wall mounts have the mounting screw sockets protected with plastic. Just remove those, and attach the mounting plate with the tools that came with the television’s packaging.
- Mounting the television to the wall. The final step in the nerve-wracking process. This is the part where your friend comes into play. Before doing anything properly, study the television manual for correctly mounting it on the wall. Next, firmly hold the television from both sides, position the mounting plate with the mounting bracket in line with the instructions on the manual, and just do it. That’s it! Now go freshen up, then come back with comfort food, and enjoy your new television!
What should you do to prevent your TV from overheating?
Television overheating is a serious consequence of improper installation or irregular cleaning of dust around the back of your television set.
Clearing the television’s vents
In order to keep the air vents on your television set dust-free, you can use a blower machine. Always remember to first power off the television for a long time before attempting this in order to clear away any residual static electricity. Use a dual use blower machine, which can also suck in air since you do not want to push the dust particles inside the television!
Improving the flow of air around the back of the television
This should be considered when you are first installing the television on the wall. Make sure the space is not too constricted and that there is a healthy amount of airflow around the back of the television so that heat dissipation during operation is not hindered.
Contact technical support
What to do if none of the aforementioned steps work? No worries. Just contact your television manufacturer/seller’s customer or technical support team for answers. This is the sole reason they are here for!